Thursday, December 11, 2008

colored concrete and cool school

Clearly, Neil did not pose for this photo! He was pretty happy to see that we now have a real front porch. Keith and I were pretty happy to see that they used colored concrete.



Keith is our official photographer, when visiting the house. I love these.
Ours is the fourth one in from the right.
The school that Neil will go to for the last half of 4th, and for 5th grade, is so cool! Check out the video: (I guess it requires a cut & paste, if you are interested).
http://www.cbs8.com/community/cool_school/story.php?id=145168

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cool! I can hardly wait to come and visit when you are all moved in. Love the staircase, kinda reminds me of home. I like the backsplash that has the granite all the way up. I do think that you could do something with the floors, maybe paint or something. I could come out and help you tile like I did for Dean and for Andy. In the cold months please. love dad