What is freedecoranging? It's using the junk you already have (free!), to decorate by simply rearranging it! I started small - very small - with the laundry room. Okay, I did spend a bit,but it was a real hot deal. This light fixture replaced the hideouso builder's standard flourescent bar. It was just $51 on clearance at Lowes, and I sweet-talked our painter into installing it for free!
Next, on the advice of Shelley, I went to etsy.com to steal some original art. (Sorry, etsy, my budget is already blown by $51). I simply did a cut/paste of an image i adored, printed it on velum paper, backed it with a piece of scrapbook paper, and framed it with a frame I had.
I am contemplating a window mistreatment, but I need to go digger a little further in the garage.So...get freedecoranging. It's fun, and FREE!
2 comments:
"Ginga" is moving and I will bet that you could find a lot of "FREE" deals over there. I wonder if the decorating budget has enough for airline tickets? If not I may have a coupon or two.
dad.
Love what you are doing with the place!!!!
I think you should do home shows on your freedecoranging, then you could have extra money for more decorating!
Post a Comment