so we celebrated and opened gifts at Paul & Rosemary's hotel room!
...and bonus - no cooking!
...except on Christmas morning, at Camp. Do Pillsbury canned cinnamon rolls count as cooking?
Paul & Rosemary, thank you for another very special visit!
On the evening of the 25th, Neil and I flew to Tennessee for a week with the Johnsons and Hensleys. Grandpa and Neil went fishing, and Neil caught 2 1/2 catfish! (I'm still not sure about the 1/2. The front or back 1/2?)
We spent a day at the incredible Opryland Hotel...
...with Leaf Lady.
Mom and Dad took us to their delicious buffet...
..and they went ice skating.
I took bad photos of Mom...
...who was taking great photos of this life-size Nativity.
Neil loved the Discovery Science Center.
I loved Old Spaghetti Factory.
so did Hailey.
On New Years Eve, we had a family party, complete with an 'Apples to Apples' tournament, 'Scene It', and a hot dog feast. (Yes, Shelley was the cook). Thank you, Mom & Dad, Hensleys and Johnsons, for a great week of Tennessee Christmas fun!
2 comments:
Aww, we had so much fun, thank you for visiting us!!
Now about that 1/2 of fish... maybe it was the top or bottom?
You do not understand! Half a fish is the huge fish that got away. It was so big that it snapped the line and still has a hook in his mouth. Neil and I will take the old hook out when we catch him again on the Sping/Summer/Fall trip this year. You did not mention that he caught the first fish while I was still baiting my hook. He has the record for the fastest catch of the season. No one enjoyed the trip more than I did. Golf cart rides, Gray's Drug ice cream, fishing, the Hotel, Neil' good luck for the Chargers win and Shelley's New Years feast. It was all good. Miss you come back soon.
dad
Post a Comment