Tuesday, February 24, 2009

del schner







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your house. Love the family room couch. Love the dinning table and chairs. Love the everything about your home including the people in it. Looks like the lights have been turned out in El Cajon, and your lives are now bright and glowing in Del Schner. Thanks for the pictures.
love dad

Karyn said...

Home Sweet Home! Love it! When can AJ, Hailey and I come visit? (Sorry, AJ and I are a package deal with Hailey...for now)
I am so glad that we got to do a little "house searching" with you, because the pictures are "familiar" since we went into the model!

Anonymous said...

"Third time IS a charm". It looks like a model home or an ad in a interior design magazine. You should post your interior design services to all your new neighbors.. Charles

Tracy said...

Holly I love your new house! Your blog is funny too.Tracy