...and sweet it is! On Friday the 13th, (good thing we're not superstitious), we moved into our new house!
This is the third house that Keith and I have had, since we married in 1997. The first house was our "happy house", as it was bright, colorful, and cartoon-like. Our next house was the "big boy" house, as it was bigger and newer. Now we have our "cozy house"! It is the smallest, but cutest. Seeing it grow from a dirt lot into our home has been such a bonding thing. (And I mean with the house and with Keith)!
Neil started at his new school on Monday, and he said it rated 8 or 9 on a10-scale. His teacher is young and attractive, thank God, because Neil was pretty sure he would not like her if she were over 50 and/or ugly. Nice. Anyway, his class has only 23 kids - bonus! He was immediately invited to participate in a one-day "field trip" to Sacramento. Only $385. Something tells me we're not in El Cajon anymore. And yes, we gladly sent a check.
I am working on posting pictures. A recent computer virus had me using an expert to restore the system, and now I can't do anything without a 3-hour round of reading manuals. I will figure this out, and pictures are coming!
Screaming Man
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment