In the South, gatherings such as this would be called the "Jesus Has Risen Festival" or "Happy Easter, God Bless You Party". Here in SoCal, it's the "Spring Celebration". In any case, Our Del Sur Community had one, including treats, a jumpy, games, an egg hunt, the Easter Bunny, and of course, Alice in Wonderland. huh? Yep, she was there. Not sure what Alice has to do with Easter, the Resurrection, or Spring, but what do I know?
While I was nursing a headache (for real) Keith and Neil enjoyed the party. Okay, so Neil really enjoyed the party, and Keith took pictures of it.
Nothing like bubbles to get a party started...
Then some egg hunting with a buddy...
and hanging out with more buddies.Happy Spring and Happy Easter!
2 comments:
It really looked like a fun day, a la Westhaven. Sure better than the El Cajon Celebrations. O ya I do not think that they have one.
Anyway the weather looks better than here, 32 today and 67 tomorrow.
Still anytime I see Neil having fun, I feel good.
dad
How fun!
Yeah, I saw Alice in the picture and before reading anything, I thought "why is Alice there?"
Ok, seriously now, did you REALLY have a headache? just kidding!
The CA. Easter Bunny doesn't look as creepy as the one that comes to our "Jesus Party," here in the south, ask Karly, she probably remembers the scary looking bunny! haha!
Post a Comment