While I'm none too pleased that my entire family evacuated San Diego for greener pastures (literally - Oregon and Tennessee), visits are even sweeter~
Neil spent 10 days with all of the cousins in TN this summer. Best 10 days of his life!
Last month it was my turn to visit TN. My newest niece, Tegan Nicole Johnson (sister of Hailey, daughter of Andy & Karyn) was born in July, and I just had to go hold her and kiss around on her! She is so cute and sweet! I even got to be there for her "Baby Dedication" at church, and take care of her while her mom was sick.
Hailey is not pictured, as I only took pictures of her in her less-than-sweetest, and mostly tired moments! Oops!


2 comments:
AWW, we loved having you, and I SO appreciated you watching Teagie for me!
Isn't Kelly great with hair? She could start her own hair salon right now! ;-)
Great pictures! Reminds me of when we used to "Go Bumming" Fun for little money, because the junk was not worth bringing home. Why didn't you buy the four little guys? I bet it smelled good. Love dad
Post a Comment