Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Christmas

OK, so I'm a bit late with the Christmas post. When you only have 1 1/2 readers, it just doesn't seem urgent to keep things real timely! These are some of the ways we celebrated this year:

Christmas Eve lunch on the beach in Del Mar ('cuz you know I'm not cooking!)




Paul & Rosemary came to visit, and this is the only photo of them I took. :(
Bad daughter-inlaw!


We crashed the Condon's gathering at Jeff & Teri's house. Gail was making lasagne - not going to miss that!
Jeff modeled the latest in Backwards-Robe Chic, AKA the Snuggie.
The cousins:


Neil and his bud, Van decorated gingey-houses.



It was our first Christmas at Del Schner!
Karly came up to inspire and assist in some decorating. She helped hang the lights, and MADE that big wreath. Yep, she asked for 3 wire hangers and all of the garland I could round up, and presto!
She also designed and MADE us a new tree skirt! It's velvet, and lined, and sumptuous and gorgeous. Thanks, Lulu!


Legoland was so festive at Halloween, we went back on Christmas Day!
We hope you all enjoyed some very:


4 comments:

Karyn said...

LOVE the wreath and tree skirt!
So am I the one reader and Hailey's the half reader? ;-)

Hampers said...

What a memorable Christmas for you all! Enjoyed your blog very much.

Anonymous said...

Am I the one or the half who love your blog. Great post even if it is a little late.
love dad

Karly Franz said...

i read your blog!